Today we’re talking about one of my favorite topics:
What do successful women do?
What are their habits?
What do they adopt?
Who are they like?
If success is something you’re interested in or you want to be seen as best in class, how do we achieve that?
It’s helpful to see what other “successful” women do.
Now let’s clear the word “success” up.
The word success can mean a lot of different things to different people. The success we’re talking about today is career success.
The successful person we’re talking about today is someone who:
- Is able to be seen as a leader in their industry
- Potentially makes a lot of money
- Is known for their professional success for rising to the top
So join us today as we dive into what successful women do every day that has allowed them to achieve the success they’ve achieved.
[2:07] Celebrate a weekly work win
[5:17] Two reviews from our AMAZING readers!
[6:43] How do you define success?
[10:51] It’s time to think differently about yourself
[11:30] 6 different ways success can show up in your career
[12:01] Successful women are best in class
[16:19] Successful women are strong and resilient
[19:49] Successful women keep good company
[22:38] Successful women are lifelong learners
[23:50] Successful women keeps her promises to herself
[25:15] Successful women take massive action
Action Steps to apply to YOUR journey:
Take out a journal and a pen and tackle these questions:
- What would it look like to be best in class in your industry? What would I have to accomplish? What would I be known for?
- Am I acting and playing for the long game in my career or am I only thinking about the here and now? What are some ways you can start developing your resiliency? (Hint: Do something that can’t be completed in 24 hours.)
- What can I do today to take massive action to move me closer to my goals?
I’m rooting for you friends!
Links mentioned in this episode:
Interested in our coaching services?
Schedule a strategy session and let’s find out if we’re a good fit!
Want to dive deeper into what we talked about today? Check out these podcast episodes!